COVID -19 update (25th Feb 2021)
We are continuing to follow government guidance and the World Health Organisation regarding our clients safety at the Hen House fitness centre, fotunatley there is light at the end of the tunnell if the virus is kept at bay in the coming months. We are hopeful that the Hen House gym will re-open its doors on the 12th April 2021.
Excercise is currently permited to take place on a one-one basis in an outdoor public space which is fantastic, it enables us to get out there and enjoy the fresh air whilst maintaining general well – being and fitness levels.
We will continue to update this page to reflect any changes in the way we need to operate and we encourage all our clients to read this information carefully and follow our procedures when we re-open so we can give all peace of mind that we are training in a safe environment.
Standard Cleaning Procedures
- We clean all fitness equipment including mats between clients.
- The exercise area’s and bathroom including fixtures, fittings, chairs are cleaned daily.
- Clients wash hands before and after training.
- We are providing hand sanitiser for clients to use which contains 60% alcohol in line with World Health Organisation advice.
- Appropriate signage with general advice (Social distancing and adequate ventilation)
- Staggering session times to allow for cleaning and sanitising as well as trying to help with social distancing by reducing clients coming into contact with each other as they arrive and leave.
- Booking system to ensure social distancing rules are followed.
Ways you can help
We ask our clients that if you arrive early for your session please remain in your vehicle or away from the door until 5 mins before your sessions starts to avoid passing another client.